NFALA Foundation - Giving Tuesday - November 28, 2023
Formed in 2018, the NFALA Foundation is the nonprofit 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization that works closely with the National Filipino American Lawyers Association (NFALA) to cultivate a pipeline of leaders through scholarship and financial aid to students interested in the legal profession, as well as spearheading fundraising efforts to support these program.
To donate to the NFALA Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization, visit https://nfala.com/How-to-DonateNFALA 2023 Scholarship Recipients include (Pictured from top to bottom):
- Brianna Zamora, Seattle University School of Law, 2023 Raymond L. Ocampo Jr. Family Scholarship- Alyssa Gonzaga, University of California, Irvine, 2023 NFALA President's Scholarship
- RG Yamba, American University, 2023 NFALA LGBTQ+ Scholarship- Dominick Williams, University of California, Berkeley, 2023 NFALA Government/Public Sector Scholarship
NFALA Celebrates National Philippine Parents’ Day!
December 4 is National Philippine Parents’ Day. Throughout December, NFALA - National Filipino American Lawyers Association will celebrate and feature NFALA members’ parents for the journey and sacrifices they have made.
To include your parents in our campaign, visit https://tinyurl.com/NFALAParentsMonth2023 by 11-30-23 to submit.
2024 NFALA Midyear Bid Process is Open!
The National Filipino American Lawyers Association (NFALA) seeks proposals from affiliate and regional leaders to host the annual Mid-Year Leadership Summit in the spring of 2024. Interested members are asked to submit proposals no later than Friday, December 29, 2023, 5:00 pm PST.
For more information, visit: https://tinyurl.com/NFALAMidyearBid2023
NFALA on LinkedIn
Engage with NFALA on LinkedIn, the preferred platform of the legal industry. Follow our page, and join our groups.
Engage, Uplift, and Ignite our Voices!
- NFALA: For all NFALA Members.
- NFALA Partners: Limited to NFALA Partners at law firms.
- NFALA In-House: Limited to NFALA in-house counsel